What is ECG Service ? (What is ECG ?)
When, Doctor or nurse or technician or others takes ECG (Electrocardiogram) in his/her premises(Clinic, Hospital or Diagnostic center) that detects cardiac (heart) abnormalities by measuring the electrical activity generated by the heart as it contracts & the machine records that normal or abnormal patient’s electrical graphical data is called ECG (Electrocardiography). Team of Heart specialist reads electrocardiogram, doing interpretation & provides interpreted ECG (Electrocardiogram) to required doctor, nurse, technician premises or at person home etc.
How many types of ECG service provides ?
The winbri life science provides Four types of ECG solution with cardiologist certified Interpretation services.
- Doorstep ECG solution with Interpretation service
- Rental ECG solution with Interpretation service
- Acquire ECG solution with Interpretation service
- Complimentary ECG solution with Interpretation service
Why ECG service required ?
If, Patient have symptom’s of heart disease or If, Doctors have find symptom of heart disease for his/her patients.
- Chest pain or burning or discomfort.
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty in breathing.
- Irregular heart beat
- Heavy Heart beat or slow heart beat
- Uneasiness or feeling not well
- Choking sensation
- Syncope or Giddiness
If, Patient have Risk factor of heart disease or If, Doctors have find Risk factor of heart disease for his/her patients.
- High Blood pressure(BP) or Hypertension
- Diabeties Mallitus(DM) or High Blood sugar
- High Cholestrole or Dyslipidemia
- Thyroid Problem or Hypothyroidism or Hyperthyroidism
- Strong Family history of Heart disease or Heart attack
- Habits of Chronic Smoker or tobbacco chewer or Alcoholic etc.
If, Patient had history of heart disease or If, Doctors have find Past history of heart disease for his/her patients.
- History of Recurrent Angina
- Past history of Myocardial Infarction(MI) or Heart Attack
- History of Coronary artery disease(CAD) or Ischemic heart disease(IHD)
- History of Rheumatic heart disease(RHD) or Mitral stenosis/Aortic stenosis etc.
- History of Congenital heart disease(CHD) or ASD/VSD/PDA etc.
- History of Complete heart block(CHB) or LBBB or RBBB or Arrhythmia etc.
- History of Angioplasty or stenting(PTCA or PCI)
- History of Coronary artery Bypass Graft(CABG)
- History of Mitral valve replacement(MVR) or Aortic valve replacement(AVR) etc
- History of Permanent pacemaker implantation(PPI) or AICD or CRT etc
Other reasons to undergo an ECG:
- Pre-operative assessment
- As part of a routine check up
In which place, We are provides ECG service ?
Winbri life science provides ECG solution with Cardiologist certified interpretation service at
- Patient’s Home
- Doctor’s Clinic
- Diagnostic Centres
- Hospital’s etc.